27 September 2002

I Want to Belief-O-Matic

Thanks to the incredible Belief-O-Matic, I have discovered that my true religious nature is that of Unitarian Universalism/Secular Humanism (doesn't surprise me much, I have to say).

I also largely get along with Liberal Quakers, Liberal Christrians/Protestants, Buddhists, Pagans, Baha'i, New Agers, Taoists, and Jews (that is to say, my beliefs agree with these groups 50% of the time or higher).

Apparently Scientologists, Conservative Christians/Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Sikhs, Seventh-Day Adventists, Muslims and Hindus would not find me a good person to chat with.

Coming in dead last in the compatibility charts is Roman Catholic (17% of shared views). This strikes me as funny as I have several dear friends who are Catholic in one form or another, including a couple of very devout ones. I guess "friendly" overcomes incompatible beliefs sometimes. :)

A tip o' the cap to James Bow for pointing me to Belief-O-Matic. Give it a whirl yourself!

No comments: