27 March 2008

Good News, Everyone!

I want to make sure as many people as possible see this: my podcast (Chas' Crusty Old Wave) is now available via iTunes!

My show (which features the music of the very late 70s and early 80s, some hits but mostly album tracks, b-sides, rarities and related diversions) may not be of interest to everyone reading this, but it's a fun show and it has a been a long dream of mine to directly produce something that could achieve a global audience, or at least be available worldwide. I've had things "go national" or worldwide before (my travel book, some PBS documentaries I did, a couple of movies I was an extra in, that sort of thing), but this is a (free) product that is under my direct control. So yes, my head has swelled just a wee bit bigger today.

The link above will automatically launch iTunes (if you have it) and take you to the podcast page where you can listen, download or subscribe. You can also just visit the site directly if you don't have iTunes. If I do say so myself, these episodes make great car and computer listening. Each episode runs about two and a half hours, and new episodes appear about once per month.

Enjoy!

No comments: