22 October 2003

President Gas

Hey, how many people remember that Psychedelic Furs song? Show of hands?? :)

Anyway, Buzzflash has the 4-1-1 on President Lying Shithead with a quote-by-quote dissection of what Bush says versus what actually happens. We haven't had this big a disconnect between the Chief Executive and friggin' reality since Reagan's Alzheimer's really took hold (end of his first term, contrary to popular myth), or Nixon thought he could beat impeachment. Sheesh.

Props to Blunted On Reality for pointing me that way, and for inventing the phrase "Google props," which means "congratulations on finding a way to combine hot-topic terms in a manner that raises your hit rate."

I'll give you an example: Did you see Wynona Ryder get naked at Bike Week in Daytona? She was all into her iPod and iTunes for Windows and stuff, so I decided to visit Rush Limbaugh in rehab and slip him a little Oxy-Contin that I got from Gregg Easterbrook to help him out. It only cost me 50 cent.

The above is total nonsense, but it is heavy with the key words that will draw casual Google searchers like flies to cow poop. Google props to me. :)

No comments: