13 January 2003

Goofy, MIB 2, Blogs and iMovie

I've recently updated my blog-link list over there on your left, so if you haven't had a chance to visit any of those there fine journals of individual thought, please do so. If nothing else, they prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am all over the map philosophically-speaking. Two of my favourite blogs are left-leaning Tom Tomorrow and right-leaning James Lileks.

To be fair, Lileks is far and away the best writer of all the blogs I link to. He has a really magical way with a phrase, and a stunningly diverse and disgusting array of effective ways to belittle somebody or something. His entry for Monday is good sample, and something a lot of people struggling to join the "Digital Lifestyle" need to read. So read it already.

Welcome also to the blog link roll my pal Heidi and her blog The Sushi Worshipper. It's all over the place, just like her, but I guarantee you'll find something interesting there.

No comments: