15 August 2002

An Offer You Can Refuse

I may not have mentioned it often enough, but I'm an international correspondent for London's TimeOut magazine empire. Doesn't "international correspondent" sound all cool and sexy and stuff? :)

Anyway, every week I compile a little list of things I think are cool that will be happening in Orlando (and surrounding area) in about three to four weeks' time. This is actually a lot more work than you'd think, but at least it's published all over Europe and sometimes on the net (the Virgin Atlantic Airlines site uses a lot of this material for no readily-apparent reason).

A few weeks back I somehow worked out that my friends and such (many of whom don't live in London) might be interested to see this Chas-filtered "concert calendar" for themselves, since we all have similar tastes. So I started sending it out.

If you're planning a trip to Orlando or you live here and don't currently get a very long email from me every couple of weeks, or would just like to subscribe for the halibut, send me an email (contact address is on the left of this page) and I'll add your email address to the list. If you don't want it anymore, just send me another note and I'll boot you off the list. It's simple like that, and NO FRIGGIN' ADS.

No comments: